Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots
Daily Fantasy League recommendations for Thursday Night Football.
- Ben Roethlisberger or Tom Brady are both recommended in this matchup.
- Avoid all running backs in this contest if possible.
- DeAngelo Williams may be the safest selection but at $7,600/$5,100 he doesn’t offer much value considering his fantasy upside even as a starter filling in for Le’Veon Bell.
- Brandon Bolden is at $3,000 in DK, there is sneaky value if he’s active considering LeGarrette Blount’s suspension and Jonas Gray is no longer a member of the Patriots.
- Fire up the receivers in this contest. The Steelers’ secondary leaves a lot to be desired and the Patriots’ secondary has a ton of turnover.
- You’ll pay top dollar for Antonio Brown $9,300/$8,900 but he’s matchup proof.
- Julian Edelman is at a decent price considering the matchup $7,700/$6,600.
- The value play is Markus Wheaton $5,700/$3,800 as Bill Belichick will attempt to make someone other than Antonio Brown beat him.
- Get Gronk in your lineup $8,100/$7,000!
- No Martavis Bryant or Le’Veon Bell makes for good value in boring, but reliable Heath Miller $5,500/$3,300.
- Look elsewhere.
- If you must, go with New England’s D $4,300/$2,700.