Here is my mock draft on who I would draft if I was calling the shots for all 32 organizations.
1. L.A Rams – Jared Goff – Get the California kid to open up for the new LA franchise.
2. Philadelphia Eagles – Carson Wentz – Let him sit for a year if you can afford to, next year he can be a difference maker.
3. San Diego Chargers – Laremy Tunsil – Ronnie Stanley a better prospect than Tunsil? No way.
4. Dallas Cowboys – Jalen Ramsey – This guy is a bad man, versatility to add with Orlando Scandrick & Byron Jones.
5. Jacksonville Jaguars – Myles Jack – Get another playmaker to play alongside former Nole Telvin Smith.
6. Baltimore Ravens – DeForest Buckner – Why would they draft Joey Bosa here when you can get a player tailor made for your scheme?
7. San Francisco 49ers – Ronnie Stanley – Bookend him with Joe Staley and you have tackles that can move in Chip Kelly’s offense.
8. Cleveland Browns – Vernon Hargreaves – Justin Gilbert was a bust now it’s time to replace him with a quality CB.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Joey Bosa – Bosa falls and lands at #9 in a dream scenario for the Bucs.
10. New York Giants – Ezekiel Elliot – All the backs on the roster have the collective skill set that Elliot possesses on his own.
11. Chicago Bears – Leonard Floyd – You beefed up the interior of the defense in free agency, now it’s time to get your edge rusher.
12. New Orleans Saints – Shaq Lawson – Why not add some physicality to your defense that has been missing since the late Will Smith was at his best.
13. Miami Dolphins – Eli Apple – Not a big Apple guy unless it’s Ciroc but he has great size on the outside.
14. Oakland Raiders – Sheldon Rankins – Continue your ascent in the AFC West by adding the best 3 technique DT in the draft.
15. Tennessee Titans – William Jackson – Jackson will add some toughness on the outside to go along with McCourty on the other side.
16. Detroit Lions – Jack Conklin – Hometown guy who can help Stafford avoid taking another beating this season.
17. Atlanta Falcons – Darron Lee – Falcons need speed. They can trade down and get Lee who will give them a different dynamic on defense.
18. Indianapolis Colts – Reggie Ragland – Just the opposite in Indy, they need power up the middle.
19. Buffalo Bills – A’Shawn Robinson – You know Rex Ryan is going to go defense.
20. New York Jets – Kevin Dodd – Jets have been lacking a pass rusher that can get to the QB.
21. Washington Redskins – Jarran Reed – Redskins snag CB Josh Norman now it’s time to get tough in the trenches.
22. Houston Texans – Corey Coleman – Imagine Coleman and Nuk on opposite sides, scary for NFL secondaries.
23. Minnesota Vikings – Laquan Treadwell – Get Teddy a big body receiver and he can show you all he can get the ball downfield.
24. Cincinnati Bengals – Josh Doctson – Another scary duo as both Green and Doctson are similar guys who make it look easy.
25. Pittsburgh Steelers – Emmanuel Ogbah – Time to pull the plug on Jarvis Jones. Steelers need a pass rusher to pair with Bud Dupree.
26. Seattle Seahawks – Ryan Kelly – This should be an obvious pick as the Seahawks offensive line let Russell down last season.
27. Green Bay Packers – Andrew Billings – A monster in the middle to replace B.J. Raji.
28. Kansas City Chiefs – Mackensie Alexander – I would love to see Alexander play opposite Marcus Peters, that would be fun to watch.
29. Arizona Cardinals – Artie Burns – The Cardinals like to blitz so having a corner that can cover is important.
30. Carolina Panthers – Will Fuller – Kelvin Benjamin is back, now draft Fuller on the opposite side which will make Cam happy.
31. Denver Broncos – Kenny Clark – This guy can replace Malik Jackson as he can stop the run and get to the QB.