With the NFL Draft in the rear view it’s time to get your draft board situated for your Dynasty Rookie Draft. Here are my Dynasty Rookie Rankings:
Top 10 Breakdown
- Josh Jacobs – Jon Gruden is looking for a running back he can lean on and Jacobs fits the bill.
- Deebo Samuel – Surprise! My second ranked wide receiver in the draft class gets drafted by a team that will get him the football early and often.
- N’Keal Harry – Can’t get any better than Tom Brady as your quarterback to start your career. Brady is a perfectionist that needs you to be exactly where you should be. It may take some time but once Harry masters the playbook he will flourish.
- David Montgomery – Could have been number one but I like Jacobs’ landing spot over Montgomery’s. Matt Nagy’s offense is a perfect match for Montgomery’s skill-set but he should split time with dynamic incumbent Tarik Cohen.
- Devin Singletary – Some may question Singletary in my top 5 but did you see him run the football at FAU? Singletary may be the best pure runner in the class. It may take him a bit longer to get on the field but once he gets his opportunity, I don’t see him looking back.
- Miles Sanders – Sanders is a terrific all-around running back but his landing spot concerns me a bit. The Eagles gushed over Sanders as a back they’ve been looking for, but Doug Pederson’s DNA spells committee.
- Kyler Murray – Put it on the board! Murray will be a top 12 fantasy quarterback in his rookie year. He will definitely have his ups and downs as a passer but his rushing potential makes him a quarterback you will want in your lineups.
- Marquise Brown – Hollywood’s landing spot is not the best because the Ravens aren’t a team that will put the ball in the air a bunch. However, on a positive note, Brown’s dynamic ability will get him additional touches close to the line of scrimmage and deep down the field.
- T.J. Hockenson – The Lions brass hopes they’re finally getting a legitimate tight end to pair with Matthew Stafford. I believe Hockenson will be extremely productive with Stafford for many years to come. Beware of the rookie year tight ends, but Hockenson’s blocking ability will keep him on the field.
- D.K. Metcalf – Metcalf this… Metcalf that. D.K. Metcalf does have some things to clean up before he can be the guy he wants to become but the landing spot with Russell Wilson is a big boon. Add in the retirement of Doug Baldwin and you have yourself a huge opportunity to be a fantasy steal.
|24||Irv Smith Jr||MIN||TE4|
|33||Gary Jennings Jr||SEA||WR16|