During the 2020 NFL Off-season, up to the release of Madden 21; Couch Potato General Manager will host a 32-team online franchise on the PlayStation 4.
Entry Fee – $25 per season (Must be paid before invite sent)
- $25 if you make the playoffs
- $100 to Super Bowl loser
- Up to $400 for the Super Bowl winner (Depends on if we have 32 teams participating for the season)
We will complete a Fantasy Draft to determine the initial rosters. Team selection will be based on a first come first serve basis. Must select coach mode.
If you’re interested please email us at email@example.com with the subject “Madden”:
- First & last name
- PS4 online user tag; and
- Best way to contact you (i.e. your email of choice).
For league wide notices and updates you must have GroupMe. If you have any questions feel free to email us or post the question on our Facebook Page.
- Entry Fee ⇒ $25
- Super Bowl Champion ⇒ Up to $400
- Runner Up ⇒ $100
- Playoff Teams ⇒ $25
- Fantasy Draft ⇒ We will select 22 players (first 22 rounds) and simulate the balance of the draft (rounds 23-54 will be processed by CPU).
- Snake Draft (existing NFL Players)
- Draft order ⇒ Random
- Pick will be simmed if you are not online and not answering in the Group Chat
- You get 1 minute to make your selection in draft regardless of Madden clock time i.e clock starts at 1:30, pick will be simmed at :30
- Start of Draft ⇒ Wednesday 3/18 at 8:00 PM est
- In Season
- See Calendar of Events below
- Trades are encouraged as all teams will have an abundance of cap space throughout the first several years of the franchise and free agents will be scarce.
- 48 hour advance
- All Madden skill level
- Competitive game style
- Coach only league
- 7 min quarters
- No quitting (1st offense loss of 2nd round pick, 2nd offense loss of 1st round pick, 3rd offense booted from league and money will not be refunded)
- No changing positions other than CB to safety, Safety to CB, OLB to DE, DE to OLB, TE to FB, FB to TE, or if they are in the same positional group like OT to OG or ILB to OLB.
- No changing names, pad height, pad size
- No NANO blitzes
- Can only go for it on 4th down on 4th and 2 or less (anywhere on field), anytime in the 4th quarter, anytime pass the 50 yard line, or if you are down by 17 points anytime in the game. (can go for 2 pt conversion anytime)
- No CPU trades
- No CPU games to be played
- Must have proof for a force win (Send message in GroupMe to commish) A force win chart will be published before advance to confirm.
- You get 1 X-Factor trait on offense and defense at the start of Season 1
|Wednesday||18-Mar||8 est - end of draft. Rounds 1-22 of the Fantasy Draft|
|Saturday||21-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 2|
|Monday||23-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 3|
|Wednesday||25-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 4|
|Friday||27-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 5|
|Sunday||29-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 6|
|Tuesday||31-Mar||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 7|
|Thursday||2-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 8|
|Saturday||4-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 9|
|Monday||6-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 10|
|Wednesday||8-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 11|
|Friday||10-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 12|
|Sunday||12-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 13|
|Tuesday||14-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 14|
|Thursday||16-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 15|
|Saturday||18-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 16|
|Monday||20-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Week 17|
|Wednesday||22-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Wildcard|
|Friday||24-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Divisional Round|
|Sunday||26-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Conference Championship|
|Tuesday||28-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Super Bowl|
|Thursday||30-Apr||7 - 8 a.m. EST Advance to Offseason|